Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Any way the wind blows...

It can get mightily frustrating not having the guitar you need. Of course I have guitars ... but I'm much a vagabond when it comes to the regularity of the guitar I use. Mostly I'm dependent on borrowing el axe from someone else who doesn't even use their guitar, but happens to possess one from the upper echelon. I have to consider myself fortunate for knowing people that are kind enough to lend me a $1000 musical instrument, but after using them it becomes an amputation when they ask me to return it. It's like running on high octane racing fuel and then all of a sudden filling up on some bunk diesel. There's no one to blame but myself. I have had the opportunities, albeit few, and I haven't ever been able to pull the trigger.
Some part of me still wants to hang on to the idea of karmatically molding the right guitar into my possession; truly bohemian. Still though, I remain an elephant without a trunk ... or tusks at least. I know I can't test drive for eternity.



http://www.facebook.com/rainydaymanual

No comments:

Post a Comment